struts-user mailing list archives

From Brice Roncace <brice.ronc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: using a custom struts.multipart.parser in struts2.1.8.1
Date Thu, 28 Jan 2010 16:57:27 GMT
Lo and behold!  This does work. . . the problem I was initially running into
was that I was using the name:

struts.multipart.parser

and not the correct (new as of 2.1.8 ?)

struts.multipart.handler

So yes, defining the bean to use, in this case jakartax, will accomplish
just what a struts-plugin.xml configuration file with the same bean
definition will do.

This, however, will not work (whereas it did at least in version 2.1.6):

<constant name="struts.multipart.handler"
value="com.loadgeneral.struts2.JakartaMultiPartRequestx" />

Brice