struts-user mailing list archives

From Bobby Quinne <elite.code.ni...@gmail.com>
Subject IDE code completion
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2010 14:49:05 GMT

Hi there,

I have tried netbeans 6.8 and eclipse 3.5.0 while evaluating struts2. I can
get tag lib completion when editing a jsp file, however is 1 able to get
completion on member fields sitting in your Action object?

I have tried installing https://nbstruts2support.dev.java.net/ for netbeans,
but it just seems to allow the creation of a struts2 project(setup web.xml
and libs) but no additions to the IDE editor.

I have done some JSF work, and the editor does give you auto-complete on
beans and the member fields, which is what I am after.

Your input would be greatly appreciated.