struts-user mailing list archives

From VSGoud <srikanthgou...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Problem with <s:property /> tag
Date Mon, 18 Jan 2010 12:44:32 GMT

Hi Friends,

Facing problem with <s:property /> tag.
when i fetch the data from one of the columns in a given table, I am able to
view the certain parts of the fetched data in new lines in <s:textarea />
tag. But, when i tried to view the same fetched data through <s:property />
tag, the text isn't appearing in new lines.

On viewing the fetched data in sql file the text is appended with "
\r\n\r\n" in it. So i guess these ( \r\n\r\n) are not playing any role with
<s:property /> tag where as it is working normally or as desired with
<s:textarea /> tag

Could u pls help me out from this issue ?

Srikanth