struts-user mailing list archives

From "Lee Clemens" <j...@leeclemens.net>
Subject [SOLVED] RE: Dispatcher with precompiled JSP
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2010 01:08:54 GMT
My mistake, there needs to be a slash after the context, otherwise the page
was not loading completely (still not exactly sure way, probably due to
mod_jk - part of the page loaded, but not the s:action tag/dispatcher)

-----Original Message-----
From: java@leeclemens.net [mailto:java@leeclemens.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2010 4:57 PM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: Dispatcher with precompiled JSP

Hello,

I have an action result type dispatcher with param name location equal to
the path to the JSP, but I have precompiled the JSPs and it now seems the
dispatcher cannot locate the JSP class.  I tried changing the location to
the fully qualified class name of the compiled JSP with the same result:
There is no Action mapped for action name MyAction (unknown location)

Is there a way to reference the precompiled JSP in the dispatcher?

 Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Lee