struts-user mailing list archives

From Wes Wannemacher <w...@wantii.com>
Subject Re: Getting unexpected ActionInvocation
Date Tue, 29 Dec 2009 15:17:10 GMT
Do you have a wildcard configuration in the XML that might be
overriding your @Result? I can't remember the exact order of
evaluation, but I think Conventions (assuming you're using
Conventions, but we'll need version numbers and plugins to know
better) is sort of the last-guy-on-the-totem-pole.

You might try to take a look at the config-browser plugin so that you
can see your effective configuration on the action in question.

-Wes

--
Wes Wannemacher

Head Engineer, WanTii, Inc.