struts-user mailing list archives

From Rafael Muneton <rafael_mune...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Forwarding to a Java Application
Date Thu, 24 Dec 2009 17:52:58 GMT

Hi Vitor:

What I am trying to achieve is that , after a user can log in to the Web Application, this
user receives the MainMenu screen of the Application, where there are several options, that
he/she can choose from.This MainMenu is a Java application not a Servlet.

And after reading your answer, I think that maybe I need to upgrade to Struts 2.

I am using Struts 1.1

Thanks.

Rafael