struts-user mailing list archives

From Néstor Boscán <nesto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: S2 Can I use java templates for all tags except form?
Date Sun, 27 Dec 2009 19:28:42 GMT
Hi

Thanks for the quick reply.

What I'm refering is: instead of using only the Struts 2 Tags with the
FreeMarker XHTML template combine the "Form" Struts 2 Tag with FreeMarker
XHTML template and the rest of the tags with Java Templates. What I want is
to gain on the performance of the Java Templates but still use the form tag
for validation.

Regards,

Néstor Boscán