struts-user mailing list archives

From PaweĊ‚ Wielgus <poulw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: best practices in struts 2.1 - Tiles and Convention - clean URLs with minimum number of actions
Date Wed, 23 Dec 2009 16:25:03 GMT
Hi Chuck,
i'm also addicted to convention and i do it like that:
/register!input
(i don't remember well if it is ! or some other character but that is
possible for sure)
If one call such an address his browser will land on input result with
no validation being fired.
Also if You want to depent on request method chech the REST plugin,
maybe it will suits your needs best.

Best greetings,
Pawel Wielgus.