struts-user mailing list archives

From Celinio Fernandes <cel...@yahoo.com>
Subject [Struts 2.1.8] Dojo with Tiles: works or not ?
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2009 14:36:38 GMT
Hi,
I already posted a message about my problem, yesterday.
I followed this example here : http://struts.apache.org/2.1.8.1/docs/struts-2-spring-2-jpa-ajax.html
It works well.
However if i put the JSP pages inside Tiles, then it does not work.
What happens is that the page seems to refresh all the time and grows exponentially (one page
inside another inside another etc).

Is there a know problem with Dojo in combination with Tiles ?
http://www.dojotoolkit.org/tags/tiles

Not too sure if it's a big issue or just a minor modification i need to do in my Tiles template
or the JSPs to make it work.

Perhaps some issue with the <s:div> Dojo tag ?

I do not think I need to copy-paste any code for more details. The header, footer, menu are
very classic.
Does anyone have any idea ?
thanks for helping.