struts-user mailing list archives

From "Kawczynski, David" <david_kawczyn...@merck.com>
Subject RE: Struts2 drop down box
Date Mon, 21 Dec 2009 18:38:26 GMT
If you're using S2's form taglibs to construct the select list, I don't
think you will find the level of control needed for this.  Not unless
you know how to do that with a single css style element.  If you do,
specify that style class as the <s:select cssClass> attribute.

If you're not trying to do this, your only hope may be to use
<s:iterate> to loop the List obtained from the DB, and evaluate the
#rowstatus.odd value to print out alternating class attributes on an
<option> tag using the <s:property> tag or ognl.

Notice:  This e-mail message, together with any attachments, contains information of Merck
& Co., Inc. (One Merck Drive, Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA 08889), and/or its affiliates
Direct contact information for affiliates is available at http://www.merck.com/contact/contacts.html)
that may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged. It is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity named on this message. If you are not the intended
recipient, and have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply
e-mail and then delete it from your system.