struts-user mailing list archives

From davargas123 <davargas...@gmail.com>
Subject Struts 1.2.x and File I/O
Date Wed, 23 Dec 2009 15:56:10 GMT

Is it necessary to upload a file to the server to process it in Struts, or
does it have access to the local file system? I was getting errors in my
code when it was attempting to use the file from my local machine, but if I
upload it to the server first and use the file from the server, it works
okay. That led me to wonder if it was just me messing up the code, or Struts
only seeing the directories on the server on which it is installed, and
that's what I want to know.

Thanks,
Dan