struts-user mailing list archives

From hisameer <cool_sameer_fo...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to use IText with Struts2
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2009 21:16:21 GMT

Hello Everyone,

I am having an issue when I try to use struts2 and itext. Well this is not
really an issue it is just my lack of knowledge.My problem is that I am able
to create a pdf using itext in stand-alone java application. But I dont know
how to create the same pdf and display it in the browser using itext.

In my page there is a download button. When user clicks on this button an
another window should open with the generated pdf page. Please suggest me
how can I achieve this.

I am using struts 2.1.6 and itext 2.1.7.

Thanks for reading my post.Please post your suggestions.