struts-user mailing list archives

From Milos Negovanovic <milos.negovano...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: blank app under jetty7
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2009 19:25:45 GMT
On Wed, Dec 02, 2009 at 02:04:01PM -0500, Dale Newfield wrote:

> >Which jar would that be? I have all jars distributed with jetty7 and
> >struts2 by default.
>
> I don't know which servlet api you're using.
> 2.3: jsp-api.jar
> 2.5: jsp-api-2.0.jar
> 2.4: I don't know, but I would guess that "jsp" and "api" are in the name.
>
> -Dale

You are right ... I am missing the JSP jar. After some googling it
turned out that jetty7 as distributed by Eclipse foundation doesn't
include needed JSP jars yet. After some more googling I managed to find
jetty7 distributed by codehouse which has this jar. Blank app works now!

Many thanks.

--
Milos Negovanovic
milos.negovanovic@googlemail.com