struts-user mailing list archives

From Rafael Taboada <kaliman.fore...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Clear text while using File Upload in Struts2
Date Mon, 28 Dec 2009 11:16:20 GMT
Puedes usar javascript:

function limpiarText(){
   var idUpload=document.getElementById("idUpload");
   var frm=document.getElementById("frm");
   idUpload.setAttribute("value","");
   frm.reset();
}

<s:form id="frm" action="doUploadFile" method="post"
enctype="multipart/form-data">
   <input name="upload" id="idUpload" type="file" class="file" size="1"
onclick="limpiarText()" />
       </s:form>