struts-user mailing list archives

From emil thushanga <thusha...@gmail.com>
Subject how Presentation reuse in many one web apps
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2009 10:45:34 GMT
Hi All,

I am currently developing a large website; witch is having more than
 400 client websites, each and every web app is relying on one single
business model which is done by spring. So the business logic is being
reused here. But I want my presentation logic also to be reused in every web
app. that will beneficial to change the presentation logic using one update.
I tried with Apache tiles and Sitmesh, but I was unable to find a solution.
Please suggest me any solution? or any resource?

thanks
Emil