struts-user mailing list archives

From Jon Wynacht <...@objectevolution.com>
Subject Question about objects in a JSP
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2009 06:59:14 GMT
Hi,

I'm working on an old Struts program for a client and I have a question about access objects
in a JSP page. There is an Event object which has properties of hour, minute and second. I
need to determine if those properties are present and with a value or present and empty.

It seems like I can easily do this with a scriptlet but I'm not sure how to access the Event
object. Or perhaps the <logic/> tag set is in order here? I've tried <logic: present/>
but to do all the tests with value too I come up with a large chunk of tags.

Any advice, help or heckling?

Thanks,

Jon