struts-user mailing list archives

From Zoran Avtarovski <zo...@sparecreative.com>
Subject Re: Using Struts2 JQuery drag & drop
Date Sun, 01 Nov 2009 23:55:39 GMT
Hi Ignacio,

It not jQuery specific but more extracting the coordinates of the event
using javascript. Depending on what your doing you have six pairs to choose
from:

clientX,clientY
layerX,layerY
offsetX,offsetY
pageX,pageY
screenX,screenY
x,y

Without knowing exactly what you¹re doing, I can only really give you
general advice, but you could take the coordinates from the event and pass
them via ajax and then use the response as required.

I¹m apologise if I¹m being presumptuous but I suspect that you¹d really
benefit from a good book on both javascript and jQuery.

Z.