struts-user mailing list archives

From Ronny Kristiansen <ronny.kristian...@integrate.no>
Subject trouble with sx:div and actions in struts 2.1.8
Date Fri, 30 Oct 2009 13:47:30 GMT
Hi,

I get errors in my log and the div tag is not shown initially only when it updates.

      <s:url id="showIssueCountMain"  namespace="/" action="showIssueCountMain" includeParams="none"
/>
            <sx:div id="showIssueCountMainDiv"
                  autoStart="true"
                  updateFreq="30000"
                  href="%{#showIssueCountMain}">
            </sx:div>
      <!--<s:action executeResult="true" name="%{#showIssueCountMain}"></s:action>-->

Tried with the commented action too show the content initaily both inside and outside of the
sx:div tag but got the same error

I have included the <sx:head/> tag in top of the page and both

<%@ taglib prefix="s" uri="/struts-tags"%>
<%@ taglib prefix="sx" uri="/struts-dojo-tags" %>

But I get this error and the cointer dosent show until the updateFreq timer is reached

2009-10-30 14:31:14,406 ERROR [org.apache.struts2.components.ActionComponent] - <Could
not execute action: ///proteket/showIssueCountMain.action>
There is no Action mapped for namespace / and action name /proteket/showIssueCountMain.action.
- [unknown location]
      at com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionProxy.prepare(DefaultActionProxy.java:178)
      at org.apache.struts2.impl.StrutsActionProxy.prepare(StrutsActionProxy.java:61)
      at org.apache.struts2.impl.StrutsActionProxyFactory.createActionProxy(StrutsActionProxyFactory.java:39)
      at com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionProxyFactory.createActionProxy(DefaultActionProxyFactory.java:47)
      at org.apache.struts2.components.ActionComponent.executeAction(ActionComponent.java:286)
      at org.apache.struts2.components.ActionComponent.end(ActionComponent.java:172)
      at org.apache.struts2.views.jsp.ComponentTagSupport.doEndTag(ComponentTagSupport.java:42)

Help preciated

Regards
Ronny