struts-user mailing list archives

From Sanjaya Kumar Patel <skpate...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: How to get Login page while submitting a data form
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2009 20:47:46 GMT

Hi Pawel, Thanks for the insight. I would give a try.

Being a common scenario, is there any existing work already present for
this, so that I don't have to reinvent the wheel? I guess there should
already be some established library / code sample which people follow.
What do people normally do?

> when intercepting action for the first time (no logged user),
> You can save submited data along with request uri and put it into
> session/database
> then after login (inside login action), check if these informations
> are present in sesion/database
> and forward to desired action with all the params that You have
> collected before login.

> > My requirement is this:
> >
> > 1. User fills a form and submits.
> > 2. If he has not logged in, login form comes up.
> > 3. after logging in, the data automatically gets submitted and next page comes.
> >
> > I am new to struts and unable to figure out the natural solution, even after a lot
of googling. As I understand step 2 should be easy using interceptor, but how to get step
3 work?

http://windows.microsoft.com/shop