struts-user mailing list archives

From fea jabi <zy...@hotmail.com>
Subject ActionRedirect
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 00:23:20 GMT

I am setting an list as a request attibute.

I am creating a new ActionRedirect(...) and adding parameter to it.

redirected action class is not having the request attribute list.

request.setAttribute("EMPLIST", emplist );

AcitonRedirect redirect = new ActionRedirect(...)

redirect.addParameter("method", "create");

Now trying to access the request attribute emplist from the forwarded action class

request.getAttribute("EMPLIST") is returning null

Is there a way I can get this list thru redirect???

your help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Windows 7: Unclutter your desktop.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9690331&ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_evergreen:112009