struts-user mailing list archives

From Greg Lindholm <greg.lindh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Default mapping to a result.
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 21:54:51 GMT
I've never tried this and haven't found any documentation but reading the
source it appears you can configure a wildcard result using <result
name="*">.

see com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.createResult() source
[1]

[1]
http://svn.opensymphony.com/fisheye/browse/~raw,r=1851/xwork/trunk/src/java/com/opensymphony/xwork2/DefaultActionInvocation.java