struts-user mailing list archives

From Gareth Davis <gar...@logicalpractice.com>
Subject Re: Binding multiple values to a single immutable object
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2009 13:09:52 GMT
Thanks, their is a further complexity in my system, in that the exact type
of the Value isn't actually known at compile time it is actually a kinda
urber configurable form display, hence the desire to use a TypeConverter,
but I think you are right and a different approach is inevitable. Currently
looking at binding to a Map of strings and doing the type conversation my
self.

Thanks
Gareth