struts-user mailing list archives

From "Fernandes Celinio" <cfernan...@sopragroup.com>
Subject RE: [Struts 2.1.8] Filter init parameter "actionPackages" fails on JBoss5.1.0: workaround ?
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2009 12:50:03 GMT
Thanks a lot Lukasz Lenart. It worked :)

I cleaned up my lib folder, removed a lot of libraries and kept only the ones that are really
needed.
That means the ones in your list and also these one :

struts2-tiles-plugin-2.1.8.jar
commons-beanutils-1.7.0.jar
commons-digester-2.0.jar

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Lukasz Lenart [mailto:lukasz.lenart@googlemail.com]
Envoyé : lundi 9 novembre 2009 20:53
À : Struts Users Mailing List
Objet : Re: [Struts 2.1.8] Filter init parameter "actionPackages" fails on JBoss5.1.0: workaround
?

2009/11/9 Fernandes Celinio <cfernandes@sopragroup.com>:
> Any idea ? Thanks

Dozen! First of all - remove all jars from server/default/lib - you shouldn't mix your jars
between apps. As I remember only jdbc drivers should be shared. As you can see, you have duplicated
ognl.jar and freemarker.jar.

Put only those files in application lib folder:
commons-fileupload-1.2.1.jar
commons-io-1.3.2.jar
commons-logging-1.1.jar
freemarker-2.3.15.jar
log4j-1.2.12.jar
logkit-1.0.1.jar
ognl-2.7.3.jar
struts2-convention-plugin-2.1.8.jar
struts2-core-2.1.8.jar
xwork-core-2.1.6.jar

The minimal set needed for Convention plugin to work. You're mixing Convention plugin with
Codebehind plugin - either one can be used at the same time.

Regards
--
Lukasz
http://www.lenart.org.pl/