struts-user mailing list archives

From "Kawczynski, David" <david_kawczyn...@merck.com>
Subject RE: [OT] Bypass basic authentication for included webpage
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2009 18:56:47 GMT
ore info is required:

What security schema is employed?

Is the included webpage in the same context as the including
webpage?

Does your webpage allow anonymous access?  If not, does the
user's auth info match the included page's auth info?

Notice:  This e-mail message, together with any attachments, contains information of Merck
& Co., Inc. (One Merck Drive, Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA 08889), and/or its affiliates
Direct contact information for affiliates is available at http://www.merck.com/contact/contacts.html)
that may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged. It is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity named on this message. If you are not the intended
recipient, and have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply
e-mail and then delete it from your system.