struts-user mailing list archives

From vikrant S <shimpi.vikr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic Message
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2009 10:00:55 GMT

Hi All, I am using  struts2 for my application. However I am stuck at a
place. Guys Please Help  me out.
I have three buttons in my jsp page and I have defined  separate action for
each button and using my struts.xml I have mapped these actions to
respective methods. Now my question is that when I click any of these
buttons then if I recieve success from my action class I should display a
message of successful completion of that action on the same page where these
three buttons are. Could anyone guide me that how could I do this? Do I need
to add some script in action class?