struts-user mailing list archives

From Siddiq Syed <siddiq...@yahoo.com>
Subject Default mapping to a result.
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 21:30:50 GMT

Hi all,

Once an action method returns a string and if the string is not mapped to a
result name in struts.xml , is there any way where we can display a default
page.

For example as mention in the below struts.xml file,

<action name="determineCaseEvaluationType"
class="com.activity.EvaluateCaseAction"
method="determineCaseEvaluationType">
        	<result name="guidelInitConsid"
type="tiles">editGuidelinesCaseEvaluation</result>
        	<result name="shrtsntcInitConsid"
type="tiles">editShortSentenceCaseEvaluation</result>
        	<result name="sscat2p1InitConsid"
type="tiles">editShortSentenceCaseEvaluation</result>
               <result type="tiles">editGuidelinesCaseEvaluation</result>
 </action>

If the determineCaseEvaluationType() does not return any of the above
mention string , If the method returns any other string ,is there any way
where I can display a default page to the user through tiles.