struts-user mailing list archives

From Daniele Development-ML <daniele....@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Inline downloading of file with Struts 1.2
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2009 13:58:07 GMT
Hello,

I was wondering if any of the more experience people have suggestion about
this issue. The problem is that Firefox 3.5 - differently from Firefox 2 -
does not process automatically XUL files zipped in jar files, if the jar
file is requested to be downloaded as attachment rather than inline within
the browser window.

Any suggestion/help, much appreciated!

Dan