struts-user mailing list archives

From Steven Yang <kenshin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting result of JSP before sending to client
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2009 07:24:51 GMT
i will take a look at embeddedjsp plugin

actually what we are doing is
we have a form/survey and after user completes it, we, originally, want to
save it as PDF which would have no problem for me, but due the time
constraint we decided to simply save the file/report as HTML, thats why i
want to know whats the simplest way to do it.
The saved HTML may or may not look exactly the same as the page we return to
the user, i am not sure yet.

thanks