struts-user mailing list archives

From <samuel.rob...@lht.dlh.de>
Subject AW: i18n within dojo attribute
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2009 08:25:53 GMT
Hi,

I think you just need to write "%" instead of "$" in the promptMessage attribute.

Regards,

Sitz der Gesellschaft / Corporate Headquarters: Lufthansa Technik AG, Hamburg, Registereintragung
/ Registration: Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB 56865
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats / Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Stephan Gemkow
Vorstand / Executive Board: August Wilhelm Henningsen (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Dr. Peter Jansen,
Uwe Mukrasch, Dr. Thomas Stueger

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

Von: larryreed [mailto:larryreed@comcast.net]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 28. Oktober 2009 04:53
An: Struts Users Mailing List; Larry Reed
Betreff: Re: i18n within dojo attribute

It occurred to me to use an OGNL form to do this, but I am still having a challenge getting
it to work.

I've tried

<s:textfield key="fieldName" dojoType="dijit.form.ValidationTextBox" promptMessage="${getText('fieldPrompt)}"
/>

This gets me past the first problem, but still doesn't work. I am getting message that getText
must have a prefix in the default namespace. I'm not sure where to take it from there.

Any suggestions?

-- Larry