struts-user mailing list archives

From Bhaarat Sharma <bhaara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: /struts-tags not found
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2009 20:29:46 GMT
If I just extract it in /WEB-INF then I dont have to go back and change all
my jsp's

If I create a map in web.xml to point to tags on app server class path then
I will have to change all my jsp's

But just curious. what will the mapping look like?

<taglib>
<taglib-uri>/WEB-INF/struts-tags.tld</taglib-uri>
<taglib-location>/WEB-INF/struts-tags.tld</taglib-location>
</taglib>

what should I change the above taglib-location to...so that it points to
struts2core on app server class path?