struts-user mailing list archives

From Burton Rhodes <burtonrho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Changing the border color of a text field
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2009 16:15:14 GMT
You could use 'addFieldError' in your action class for the zipcode
field that contains the error. Then use the 'cssErrorClass' attribute
in the s:textfield tag to change the display of the 'error' textfield.
 Each of your textfields will have to have a unique name in order to
add the field error.

Eg:

addFieldError("zipcode1");

<s:textfield name='zipcode1' cssErrorClass='errorClass' />

The errorClass would have CSS attributes to change the color, etc.