struts-user mailing list archives

From dharhsana <rekha.dharsh...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Image not loaded in jsp
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2009 07:17:42 GMT

Hi Vishnu,

i am using img tag in which struts bean tag ill be given to the src of image
tag.

My question is since we kept those images in webapps the images are not been
shown, only after restarting the images are been shown..

we are not saving images in the database only the path is saved,and i am
giving the path in img tag.

are else session has been lost ..

waiting for your reply.

regards,