I've been banging my head against the wall for the past 6+ hours or so and need help with this problem. I am trying to call an action to display results on a page when the page is closed, but I keep getting a loop that keeps printing the data over and over until a StackOverflowError occurs. My code looks like this: index.jsp <%@ page contentType="text/html; charset=UTF-8" %> <%@ taglib prefix="s" uri="/struts-tags" %> Action Tag

Action Tag

This line is before the ActionTag invokes the secondary action.

web.xml struts2 org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ng.filter.StrutsPrepareAndExecuteFilter struts2 /* 30 index.jsp struts.xml /index.jsp TargetAction.java package manning.chapterSix; import com.opensymphony.xwork2.ActionSupport; /** * * @author bnicely */ public class TargetAction extends ActionSupport { @Override public String execute(){ return SUCCESS; } } Can anyone assist me? Thanks, Brian E. Nicely Programmer / Analyst Knowledge Management ASPCA® 1717 South Philo Road, Suite 36 Urbana, IL 61802 briannicely@aspca.org P: 217-337-9700, 9799 F: 217-337-0599 www.aspca.org The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachments hereto, is from The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals® (ASPCA ®) and is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of the contents of this e-mail, and any attachments hereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me by reply email and permanently delete the original and any copy of this e-mail and any printout thereof.