struts-user mailing list archives

From David Canos <davidca...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [S2.1.6] problem with value attribute for <s:form>
Date Sat, 12 Sep 2009 12:01:59 GMT
I think we haven't solve the main problem that is, the context appears in
the action attribute of a form builded from s:form tag.
is s:form ready to not to add the context in a production enviroment?

in my company we've decided, as Tommny, to use html tag <form> instead of
<s:form theme="simple">

thank u guys