struts-user mailing list archives

From Bill Bohnenberger <bill98...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem uploading a text file
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2009 20:24:44 GMT
Thanks, Chris, but I don't think that's the problem. I have another jsp page
and associated action that uploads .jpg and .gif images ok with the same
variables...the only difference is that I am tying to get the fileUpload
interceptor to accept a *.txt file. (Sorry, I should've mentioned all this
in my original post)

Bill