struts-user mailing list archives

From Wes Wannemacher <w...@wantii.com>
Subject Re: Table(grids)
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2009 14:42:11 GMT
I've done it a few different ways. One of  my favorite ways is to use
jqgrid and JSON... This is a bit complicated though, so not for the
faint of heart. Constructing a basic table is pretty easy -

<s:iterator value="iterableActionProperty" var="record" >
value="#record.value2"/></td></tr>
</s:iterator>

Of course, you would probably want to properly add theader / tbody
tags, but I was too lazy to make this a full-featured example.

-Wes

--
Wes Wannemacher

Head Engineer, WanTii, Inc.