struts-user mailing list archives

From Farshad Rabbani <farshadrabb...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: adding parameters to a url - help please
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2009 16:43:10 GMT

Thank you Wes.  I thought I could have gotten around it without Javascript.  The problem is,
I have no idea how to get that started.  Can anyone provide me with sample javascript that
could potentially assist me in getting this done?  I would like to have both the id and the
value from the selection box added to the url.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Farshad

> You'll have to use javascript, the tags' output is rendered server
> side, when the jsp page is rendered.
>
> -Wes

> >      I would like to be able to add whatever is the currently selected option from
my selection box as a parameter to the url shown below.  I am able to attach the id as a parameter
but I cannot figure out how to do the same for the selection box.  I would greatly appreciate
any assistance in doing this.  Thanks.