struts-user mailing list archives

From Farshad Rabbani <farshadrabb...@hotmail.com>
Subject adding parameters to a url - help please
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2009 15:02:38 GMT

Hi,

      I would like to be able to add whatever is the currently selected option from my selection
box as a parameter to the url shown below.  I am able to attach the id as a parameter but
I cannot figure out how to do the same for the selection box.  I would greatly appreciate
any assistance in doing this.  Thanks.

Regards,

Farshad

theme="simple"/></td>
          <s:url id="editUrl" value="Individual_edit.action">
                     <s:param name="individualId" value="id"/>
                     <s:param name="editViewOption" value=    />
          </s:url>
          <s:a href="%{editUrl}">Edit</s:a>