struts-user mailing list archives

From musom...@aol.com
Subject Re: Switching Action between different modules...
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2009 09:53:08 GMT

 The name of the xml file is immaterial -- what is the namespace attribute on the package
you defined inside of home.xml?
I would use the config-browser to check that the configuration is what you intended.

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Muthu Velappan <muthu.velappan@aspiresys.com>
To: user@struts.apache.org
Sent: Wed, Sep 23, 2009 3:10 am
Subject: Switching Action between different modules...

Hi,

I have 3 different modules in my project and added that into struts.xml like
this

      <!-- Membership module actions -->

      <include file="membership.xml" />

      <include file="home.xml" />

      <include file="admin.xml" />

I got a feedback.jsp page in admin module. When user hit the cancel button
from this form, I want that to submit to home.action available in home
module.  Since I don't have the namespace option in submit button tag, this
is how I added this it in my submit button

            <s:submit type="image" src="../bis-images/button_send.png"

                  action="/home/HomeL" align="right" theme="simple" />

but it is not working. It throws the following exception. Can anyone please
let me know where I'm going wrong.

Struts Problem Report

Struts has detected an unhandled exception:

Messages:

*  There is no Action mapped for namespace /admin and action name
/home/Home.

  _____

Stacktraces

There is no Action mapped for namespace /admin and action name /home/Home. -
[unknown location]

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionProxy.prepare(DefaultActionProxy.java:1
78)

Thanks,

Muthu