struts-user mailing list archives

From musom...@aol.com
Subject Re: Struts jsp access java class
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2009 13:59:59 GMT

 Check out <s:bean>
http://struts.apache.org/2.1.6/docs/bean.html

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: deepannair <deepannair@gmail.com>
To: user@struts.apache.org
Sent: Fri, Sep 11, 2009 9:51 am
Subject: Struts jsp access java class

I have a properties class which has soem properties being loaded from a
remote system. In my jsp I need to access the java class. In traditional jsp
I have
[code]
<%
/* CAPTCHA */
boolean captchaEnabledFlag=PropertiesConfig.getCaptchaEnabled();
%>
<%if (captchaEnabledFlag)  {%>
<jsp:include page="/WEB-INF/jsp/sirius/login/captcha.jsp"/>

<%} %>
[code]

I want to change the if statement to  struts if <s:if> . How do I access the
PropertiesConfig class directly from struts tag?