struts-user mailing list archives

From musom...@aol.com
Subject Re: Interceptor question
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2009 16:46:58 GMT

 By the way, Pawel, at that link some software seems to have severely butchered your xml
in the struts.xml part.

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Dale Newfield <dale@newfield.org>
Sent: Wed, Sep 9, 2009 12:41 pm
Subject: Re: Interceptor question

Paweł Wielgus wrote:

> Mike You can take a look at my post about this problem [1]

> and read more about Spring Security (ACEGI).

> [1] - http://poulwiel.blogspot.com/2009/01/intercepting-all-actions-inside-my-app.html

I don't understand what your problem is.  As you state, you can set the
interceptor stack for each package, and you have two separate packages
that you want to have two separate interceptor stacks.  You also
illustrate how the interceptor can make decisions based on the mapping.
 What's the problem?

-Dale