struts-user mailing list archives

From red dog <redwhite_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: scripting paramaters passed as parameters
Date Sat, 12 Sep 2009 20:17:11 GMT
First of all the subject should've read "scripting events passed as parameters".

I'm now responding to my own question :) - this will do it - not sure if this is a bug in
Struts2 or not though:

<@s.textfield theme="simple" name="name1" id="id1" cssClass="textfield" value="value1">
<@s.param name="onclick">myjsfunction();</@s.param>
</@s.textfield>

--- On Sat, 9/12/09, red dog <redwhite_dog@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: red dog <redwhite_dog@yahoo.com>
Subject: scripting paramaters passed as parameters
To: user@struts.apache.org
Date: Saturday, September 12, 2009, 12:16 PM

Hello,

I'm new to this mailing list although I'm using Struts2 for quite some time. I am stuck right
now and I decided to ask a quick question:

Is it possible to generate an input field (as well as any other fields) by passing an onclick
event for example as parameter? It doesn't seem to be working for me... I'm using Struts2.1.6 +
freemarker as you can see bellow.

<@s.textfield theme="simple" name="name1" id="id1" cssClass="textfield" value="value1">
<@s.param name="onclick" value="myjsfunction();" />
</@s.textfield>