struts-user mailing list archives

From Andriy Pererva <andronix1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts 2 custom ClassLoader
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2009 10:25:11 GMT
Hello, Wes!
Thank you for your quick help! I did exactly what you advised me, but
something still doesn't work. Here are my steps:
1) Created CustomObjectFactory which extends StrutsObjectFactory, with
only one method overriden - setClassLoader(). Inside this method I
simply pass my custom classloader to super.setClassLoader().
2) Inserted in my struts.xml (right after struts-default.xml
inclusion) next strings:
  <bean type="com.opensymphony.xwork2.ObjectFactory"
name="customFactory"
class="efi.base.web.framework.CustomObjectFactory" />
  <constant name="struts.objectFactory" value="customFactory"/>
After that I tried to debug my CustomObjectFactory in Eclipse, but my
overriden method setClassLoader() hasn't been invoked during struts
initialization.
Currently we are using Struts 2.0.11.
Please, tell me what I'm doing wrong? What is the most neat way to
intelligently pass my classloader to Struts?
Again, thank you in advance for you answer!

With best regards,
Andriy