struts-user mailing list archives

From Andriy Pererva <andronix1...@gmail.com>
Subject Struts 2 custom ClassLoader
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2009 13:33:16 GMT
Hi, all!
I'm working on a big java web project, which is based on Struts 2
framework. Now we are going to do some refactoring and split the
project up in some parts: core and other auxillary functionality
modules. Core classes located under classpath, but all the auxillary
functionality classes will be moved to database and loaded via our
custom ClassLoader. Among these classes there are some Stuts actions
and part of the struts.xml file with appropriate mapping.
How can I make Struts 2 aware of my custom ClassLoader in order to
load these auxillary action classes from DB. Currently Struts cannot
find and instantinate any of them
Any suggestions would be very appreciated!

Thank you in advance for any useful answer.

With best regards,
Andriy.