struts-user mailing list archives

From Tommy Pham <tommy...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: possible bug in v2.1.6 ??
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2009 13:20:05 GMT
----- Original Message ----

Hi Zoran,

Thanks for the reply.  I do have that page directive in all jsp and jspf files.  When
everything is the same except the library being used JSTL vs Struts, using
<c:url /> instead of <s:url />, JSTL works and Struts doesn't :( with the jspf
file
extension.  I'll use the work around hinted by Wes.

Regards,
Tommy