struts-user mailing list archives

From Antonius Ng <anton...@gmail.com>
Subject Rest-plugin with Spring
Date Sat, 19 Sep 2009 10:11:59 GMT
Hi all,

I am currently developing an application using Struts 2.1.6 + rest-plugin +
spring-plugin + Spring 2.5.6.

The problem that I am facing is that I have not found any way to initialize
the Controller Actions from Spring, because the rest-plugin is built on the
Convention Plugin for automatic configuration of actions.

I have a Controller called com.x.y.z.controller.OrdersController.

The following is my struts.xml
<struts>
    <constant name="struts.objectFactory" value="spring" />
    <constant name="struts.devMode" value="false" />

    <!--  Overwrite Convention -->
    <constant name="struts.mapper.idParameterName" value="uniqueName"/>
    <constant name="struts.convention.action.suffix" value="Controller"/>
    <constant name="struts.convention.action.mapAllMatches" value="true"/>
    <constant name="struts.convention.default.parent.package"
value="rest-default"/>
    <constant name="struts.convention.package.locators" value="controller"/>
    <constant name="struts.convention.package.locators.basePackage"
value="com.x.y.z"/>
 </struts>

Is there anyway that I can initialize this Controller from Spring? Or
perhaps there is anything that I can add to my struts.xml file?

Thanks in advance,
Anton