struts-user mailing list archives

From michele mazza <michele.ma...@iconmedialab.it>
Subject calling Struts2 XML validation manually on arbitrary bean
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2009 16:47:42 GMT
hi
I have a fairly complex set of xml validation rules for a large form, which is working fine.
I now have to load from db a bean with the same data and validate it before displaying a page
(the data comes from a different source and could be incomplete).

is it possible to call the same logic manually on any bean (with appropriate properties)?
I only need a boolean response about validation success.

this would save a rewrite of all validation tests.
thank you for your attention
--
michele