struts-user mailing list archives

From Diego Manilla Suárez <diego.mani...@xeridia.com>
Subject Testing with Spring + Struts 2 + TestNG
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2009 11:12:42 GMT
Hi. I've been struggling to have tests for my Struts 2 actions working.

I'm using Struts 2 actions created by Spring, by the means of the Struts
2 Spring plugin.

Both Struts 2 and Spring provide their own base classes to create test
units, and since Java doesn't allow multiple inheritance, I've tried to
extend one of the classes and trying to replicate the functionality
provided by the other, with no luck so far, I get all kinds of obscure
errors, especially from the Struts 2 part.

I also want to use TestNG, not JUnit.

I was wondering if there is a base class anywhere to create unit tests
for Struts 2 actions inside Spring.

Thanks in advance.