struts-user mailing list archives

From Tommy Pham <tommy...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ResourceBundle with DB backend
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2009 10:58:34 GMT
----- Original Message ----
> Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 5:55:27 AM
> Subject: RE: ResourceBundle with DB backend
>
> Tommy,
>
> Here you go, this is what I did.  I don't know if it's the "best" way, but
> it works:
>
> http://mikeski.net/site/node/37
>
> Mike.

<snip>

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the posting the code.  I was thinking if it would be possible to just to extend
the CompositeTextProvider from xwork and combine it with Locale and NumberFormat to get data
from DB based on user request.  I haven't thought about the details yet since I'm still new
to java but it's just concept/idea. :)  This way the dynamic conversion for numbers and date
can be done in one class (?)

Thanks,
Tommy