struts-user mailing list archives

From jcllings <jlistn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with result returning from interceptor
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2009 11:36:41 GMT

jcllings wrote:

> Hmmm.... on second thought, perhaps if it is a global-result, you should
> be able to see it on all actions?  Just a guess because I don't see that
> in my case.
>
> Jim C.

OK, I was able to get the config-browser to display the result. Is it OK to
use chain, as I have below?  All I'm really trying to do is force the user
to a specific page but I have to call an action to populate tables and list
boxes and stuff on that page.

        <global-results>
            <result type="chain"
name="login">/admin/funkycool.action</result>
        </global-results>